Cactus with a flower over it🌵

Growing up from a child to a teenager, I was given a tiny piggy bank, for me to learn how to save money. So, everyday after my dad returned from work, mom gave me the leftover coins whilst emptying his trousers. And so, there began my piggy bank collection. I faintly remember, on my 8th or 9th birthday, I was gifted a bigger, cubicle sized piggy bank-pink in colour, with bears on it-by one of my old friends and then, with time, that cubicle was filled with many tiny piggy banks full of clanging coins. Over the years, those coins have been making noise everywhere I moved them.
So, a few months ago, when my mom was cleaning up the house a little, she asked me to get the coins counted out and get them exchanged into notes; because a big cubicle of coins was heavy to keep and consumed a lot of space.
I counted the coins out, exchanged them for notes, and I couldn't believe that money, to turn out to be Rs.1738. Obviously, overwhelmed with this saving, that I did as a kid to a teenager, I remembered how I always wanted to get a tattoo when I was a little eligible to do so. I asked permission for it, my parents being the coolest, didn't mind it at all.
On 7th October, 2018 I got my first tattoo in pune, which is a cactus plant with a flower over it. It was indeed a very happy day in my life! I was overjoyed.
The tattoo, for those who are curious, means, 'bloomed through thorns' and it was the only sole idea I could think of. Pain scale:- wasn't so bad, I'd say a 4/10 despite being the first time. Regrets?  A BIG FAT NO for the rest of my life. I love this tattoo and I haven't owned anything so personal and so close to my heart so far in my life!!

Sorry for not inserting pictures, blogger has been acting weird! I'll still try to insert it, just Incase! Check back in if you'd like to see the picture of it!! 💜
Thanks for reading!! Hope you enjoyed it!!
Xx,
Sayoni!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

human relationships